The high seas are calling! Swashbuckling adventures await pirate fans in the Lego Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship toy. This awesome, detailed set features a pirate ship with moving sails, cannons and a cabin with opening roof and sides, 3 minifigures, buildable figures including a shark and a parrot, plus lots of other brick-built details and cool accessories to jump-start play.
Freedom to create and imagine
At least 3 different build-and-play experiences are possible with this Lego Creator 3in1 toy set. Kids can build a pirate ship, then rebuild it into the pirates’ Inn or a creepy Skull Island. Or they can let their creativity loose and design something new.
Endless play possibilities await
Lego Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. The awesome toy sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- The high seas are calling! The pirate ship measures over 14” (37cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, meaning this thrilling toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious solo and group play fun.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Clear, easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to joy in construction and loads of creative fun.
- Give children endless opportunities to develop their building skills as they play with Lego Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome pirate ship playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- Lego building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- Lego bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.